Hi! I'm Ryan


My name is Ryan Kauffman.  I am an American who lives in São Paulo with my wife Aline.  I love teaching English.  It is so fun to meet new students and help them achieve their dreams.  So whoever you are, whether you need English for work or to travel, or if you need to pass an exam like the SAT or TOEFL contact me.  I have over 8 years of experience in Brazil teaching and I know how to get you the English skills you need.

My classes are designed just for you.  I like to use music, films, articles, books, and conversations to makes classes fun and interesting.  You need to enjoy learning English, and that's why my classes are 100% personalized for whatever you need and enjoy.

Contact me today and schedule your free demo class!

Whatsapp (11)98768-5206
Email: kauffmanr@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment